SQL Server Database Management
- SQL Server Relational Database, provides a robust, scalable and enterprise-ready Data Warehouse platform. Microsoft SQL Server 2012 has improved partitioning, manageability, and query optimizations to streamline data warehouse operations and increase performance.
- Many Business Solutions and systems currently use this database.
SQL Server Analysis Services
- Allows for Online Analytical Processing (OLAP), commonly referred to as “cubes”.
- Includes advanced analytical features such as complete data mining and key performance indicator frameworks.
- Enables organizations to accommodate multiple analytic needs within one solution.
SQL Server Reporting Services
- Provides a complete reporting platform so that end-users can view data using a Web browser or desk top.
- Includes report authoring tools for both technical developers and business users.
- Allows web-based viewing and rendering in popular document formats such as Microsoft Excel and PDF.
- Contains robust e-mail subscription capability.
End User Tools and Performance Management
- Slice and dice, drill-up / down.
- Dashboards with KPI’s.
- Ad-hoc reporting using external data sources like excel documents.
- Flexible formatting options.
- Exception highlighting.
- Exception monitoring on the fly.
- Sending emails based on exceptions.
- Scheduling reports and sending to multiple resources.
- Data security.