Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016, the latest version of Dynamics NAV, has been released, offering more features that enable you to work in new and better ways.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016 is a complete enterprise resource planning (ERP) software solution that is fast to implement, easy to configure, and simple to use. Right from the start, simplicity has guided, and continues to guide, innovations in product design, development, implementation, and usability.
Why Upgrade to Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016?
1. Your ERP is too “old” to get critical updates/patches from Microsoft: If you’re running a version of Microsoft Dynamics that is several iterations behind the latest version, you may find that you are unable to apply the latest hotfixes and patches.
2. There are issues with your current system or your users are too dependent on Excel: If you’re running a version of Microsoft Dynamics that is several iterations behind the latest version, you may find that you are unable to apply the latest hotfixes and patches.
3. Your ERP will not run on newer hardware: If you have a new laptop and your old software will not load, then a newer version is needed. Eliminate frustration with an upgrade so you can utilize the full potential of a faster processor.
4. You’re unable to integrate between other systems: Time spent manually entering data in multiple systems can be costly and inefficient. The convenience of having systems that work seamlessly together will increase efficiency and decrease headache.
5. To gain new functionality and efficiencies with a newer version: Newer versions contain new functions to increase productivity and efficiency. The most current versions are compatible with other hardware, such smart phones and iPads, so your business can be productive, even when not in the office. Further, bugs are fixed and enhancements made that can benefit your organization.
6. To ensure your version is supported by Microsoft: As newer versions are released, older versions are no longer supported by Microsoft. Critical periodic updates to the software will no longer be available which can open security vulnerabilities.
Latest Features in NAV 2016
- Universal App (Tablet & Mobile App)
- Improved web client
- Power BI Analytics
- Azure & Office 365 Ready
- Configurable Workflow
- Reporting & email Integration
It works the way you want
Microsoft Dynamics NAV enterprise resource planning (ERP) system is easy to use and easy to deploy. So you can quickly, simply, and finally get beyond your overworked and undersized accounting software.
- People get it: Microsoft Dynamics NAV looks and works like Microsoft Office. That means everyone can jump right in and get to work.
- It works the way you do: Microsoft Dynamics NAV is role-tailored to give your people relevant insights for their day-to-day work, and, with the right information at their fingertips, they can not only solve today’s problems, but also they can plan for tomorrow.
- It’s on your terms: With Microsoft Dynamics NAV, your team can work when and where it works best at the office, at home, or on the road. Cloud and on-premises deployments give you the flexibility to choose what’s best for your business.