Want to work with us?
Direction is a young, exciting company that is changing the landscape of the information technology business. Our success is based on our employees who share a common commitment to innovation and creativity and work together in a dynamic, rewarding environment.
Direction was established based upon the strongly held belief that success must be achieved through people as much as through excellent technical solutions. Direction has experienced leadership, excellent technology and product expertise, and strong relationships with a broad base of customers.
Direction’s ‘Compensation and Benefits’ packages at least meets or exceeds industry standards.
Over the past years, Direction has grown at a breath-taking pace and we continue to seek smart, talented, creative and driven individuals to join our team. The right position could be waiting for you.
We regularly have openings for skilled people in the following posts.
Programmers / Analysts
- Minimum two years experience in the industry.
- Should be technically competent, ambitious and ready to take on challenges.
Leaders / Systems Analyst
- Minimum four years experience in the industry.
- Job requires motivated and technically competent professionals with strong analytical skills with experience of handling small projects independently.
Minimum eight years experience in the software industry with proven track record as a project manager – Capable of handling independent project(s), with good interpersonal and technical skills.
- Exposure to offshore project management, ISO 9000 and SEI standards will be preferred.
- Will be responsible for overall project management from technical and business standpoint.
If any of the listing matches your qualifications and/or experience, please contact: email@example.com