The new gamification capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics 365 can help you boost the motivation and engagement your employees by turning work into play with fun and exciting contests. Gamification uses principles from fantasy sports such as fantasy football and others to create an integrated game-like experience within Microsoft Dynamics with an objective to boost employee engagement.
Dynamics 365 Gamification can help your organization:
- Drive collaboration and competition to increase performance and participation among employees by turning performance metrics into a fun, immersive experience.
- Highlight top performers and keep key performance indicators that matter visible.
- Gamification competitions award points based on performance which can be tracked in Dynamics 365.
- Increase user engagement and improve data quality.
Gamification is integrated with the following Dynamics 365 business applications:
- Customer Service
- Field Service
- Project Service Automation