DIRECTION Service Offering
We provide services in followings areas:
- D365 CRM Implementation (Formally known as MS Dynamics CRM)
- Upgrade / Migration to latest D365 CRM along with Integration with other IT systems
- Support and Maintenance services
- Power Apps, Power BI and Analytics
- Manpower Techno / Functional Consultants on T&M
DIRECTION can help you implement or upgrade to Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM, bringing you benefits:
- Direction as an excellent reputation for smooth execution of upgrades, regardless of industry or complexity
- The Updated Unified Interface, the new user experience aims to surface the data you need faster, standardize the interface across apps, and move towards a more mobile-friendly look that’s consistent irrespective of device, screen resolution, or orientation
- Improved integration- Direction ensures the tools work better together and help businesses be more productive and more informed. Office 365, LinkedIn, and Power BI among others can all be connected to Dynamics 365, enabling the sharing of information between platforms and giving businesses a clearer picture of their operations
- Plus, Dynamics 365 ships with Microsoft PowerApps and Microsoft Flow – two new tools designed to help users create apps, connect to both Microsoft and third-party apps, and customize workflows without the need for code.
- AI and automation -machine learning capabilities, Dynamics 365 provides users with more intelligent insights, contextual data analysis, and predictions. It can also automate certain business processes to free up users to spend more time on bigger issues
- Mobility enhancements -Dynamics 365’s mobile app has new capabilities like access to cameras and geolocation to help smooth out operations for those working in the field and enhanced access to CRM functions (such as editable grids, dashboards, and Power BI) on the go
- Future Benefit: While mainstream support for CRM 2011 and CRM 2013 (since early 2019) has already ended, users of CRM 2015 will be on their own in early 2020. Once mainstream support ends, support for Dynamics CRM will extend only to basic security updates. Any other hotfixes or support incidents must be paid for, and no provision will be available for warranty support, design changes, or new features
- Upgrades Versus Updates -To maintain latest software version as per the industry standards
What is Dynamics 365 CRM
Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM is a category of Integrated, data-driven software solutions that helps improve how you interact and do business with your customers and provides you with an actionable data.
Who Benefits from CRM?
- Small business looking to grow - CRM helps you to reduce the burden of IT management of your employees by automating your business process so you can focus on what’s important, leading to your business to succeed
- Industry leaders wanting large-scale solutions - Simplify and Improve even the most complex customer engagement with array of CRM tools that scale to fit your needs
Why implement a CRM solution?
- It increases your profitability by streamlining administrative processes in your sales, marketing, and service divisions
- It lets you focus on building and maintaining the customer relationships that matter
- With a robust CRM solution, you never have to lose track of customer interactions and miss business opportunities
- Identify and capture growth opportunities and gain revenue by optimizing your operating processes and making the most out of your customer relationships or sales leads
- Manage and maintain customer relationships, track sales leads, marketing, and pipeline, and deliver actionable data
Why use Dynamics 365 for CRM?
- With Dynamics 365, you get CRM software that works as a customizable, flexible solution designed to suit your business requirements
- From Small businesses looking to grow to Industry leaders wanting large-scale solutions, Dynamics 365 CRM solution caters to all organizations
- Choose a stand-alone application to meet the needs of a specific line of business, or use multiple CRM tools that work together as a powerful integrated solution
Innovate everywhere with intelligent business applications
The Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Solution can be used to drive the sales productivity and marketing effectiveness for an organization, handle the complete customer support chain, and provide social insights, business intelligence.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM focuses on enhancing customer relationship for your organization. Out of the box, the product focuses primarily on Sales, Marketing, Customer Service & Project Operations sectors.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales
Empower sellers to drive personal engagement with customers
Go beyond sales force automation to better understand customer needs, engage more effectively, and win more deals. Sell smarter with embedded insights, foster relationships, boost productivity, accelerate sales performance, and innovate with a modern and adaptable platform. Use AI capabilities to track customer relationships and automate sales execution with contextual prompts that drive sales strategy.
- Grow business
- Stay focused
- Win faster
- Meet buyers where they are - Upgrade buying experiences with today’s must-have digital sales and remote engagement
- Build relationships: Add a personal touch in a digital world with connected data across LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Dynamics 365, and Microsoft 365
- Collaborate seamlessly - Deliver frictionless engagement with a connected sales team
- Boost seller productivity - Enable productivity anywhere, anytime by using intuitive and intelligent tools
- Adapt to rapid changes - Make faster, more informed decisions using real-time sales insights and extensible and scalable sales solutions
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Marketing
Improve your customers' journey
Generate multichannel marketing campaigns, nurture sales-ready leads, and align your sales and marketing teams with planning and tracking tools that integrate with your existing apps and services.
- Foster leads
- Make better decisions
- Adapt quickly
- Engage customers in real time - Design, predict, and deliver content through the right channels in the moment of interaction for personalized customer journeys
- Win customers and earn loyalty faster - Orchestrate customer journeys across marketing, sales, commerce, and service to provide a holistic customer experience
- Personalize customer experiences with AI - Turn insights into relevant action using AI-driven recommendations for content, channels, customer segmentation, and analytics
- Build customer trust with a unified, adaptable platform - Use built-in features to help with compliance requirements and protect customer data. Easily customize and connect with tools you already use
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Service
Empower your agents to create a better customer experience
Streamline scheduling, inventory management, and on-site efficiency. Offer quick and transparent communications and tracking functionalities to keep customers connected to your field agents.
- Improve operational efficiency
- Empower field agents
- Build trust
- Deliver proactive service: Ensure consistent and dependable operations by predicting, detecting, and resolving service issues before your customers even know there’s a problem
- Optimize scheduling with AI: Deliver exceptional onsite customer experiences while optimizing resources and costs by dispatching technicians when and where they’re needed most
- Ensure a first-time fix resolution: Build customer trust and loyalty by giving technicians and service managers the right tools and the information they need to resolve problems the first time
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service
Effortless service through any channel
Deliver guided, intelligent service and support on any channel with a unique ability to work with your existing systems. Empower customers and agents with the tools they need to ensure quick and accurate resolution, every time.
- Improve engagement
- Personalize your service
- Streamline your customer service
- Provide self-service support: Automate self-service with virtual agents and rich knowledge-base portals
- Personalize customer service engagements - Personalize customer interactions with tailored experiences
- Empower teams with tools for increased agent productivity - Take the guesswork out of case resolution using AI-driven productivity tools that equip agents with the right information at the right time
- Optimize service with actionable insights - Leverage AI-driven insights and analytics to improve agent and customer experiences
- Deliver proactive service with IoT - Embedded IoT signaling and alerts detect and correct problems before your customers even notice that anything’s wrong
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Project Operations
Improve project profitability with integrated planning tools and analytics
Empower your employees to anticipate resource demand and work together with collaborative tools that are easy to tailor to your business.
- Improve project management
- Optimize resources
- Increase productivity
- Deliver exceptional deal management experiences - Win more bids with better contract management and more accurate project quotes, forecasting, estimation, and scope
- Drive success through enhanced project management - Flexibly manage projects with easy-to-use embedded Microsoft Project capabilities including Kanban boards and Gantt charts
- Optimize resource utilization - Ensure that you have the right people on the right projects through resourcing insights, scheduling, governance, and skills matching
- Simplify time tracking and expense management - Submit, approve, process, and reconcile time and expense entries on the go for faster reimbursement and client billing
- Maximize profitability with streamlined project financials - Manage your project accounting more accurately and recognize revenue compliant with International Financial Reporting Standards
- Improve business acumen to drive success - Rapidly adapt to market demands using actionable insights from a consolidated view of your project sales and financial data