Direction offers comprehensive Back and Middle Office support including Admin, Support, Reporting & Data Processing for Financial reconciliation services.
Middle & Back Office Services for Financial Services company
We specialize in providing outsourced middle and back office services and solutions for prime brokerages and companies delivering execution, settlement and safe custody services to its clients. Combining upon the depth of our team's technical and functional experience and leveraging on the innovative in-house trade management platform, we structure a right (and tight) fit bespoke solution and function as an extended arm of our client's business operations.
The range of services includes order management, execution management, risk management, trade reconciliation, MIS reporting, data analytics, G/L accounting, CRM and regulatory reporting.
Companies derive both qualitative and quantitative benefits on availing our services.
Qualitative benefits are increased customer satisfaction, timely compliance, streamlined business processes, low TAT for integration with third party systems.
Quantitative benefits are employee cost savings, high level of direct cost recoveries, eliminate revenue leakage, timely alerts to mitigate various liquidity and market related risks.
Few examples of middle and back office functions that we manage are:
- Upload of blotters received from client
- Raise alerts for large trade size, loss trades, high leverage and other such risk assessment parameters before sending trade to market for settlement
- Extraction of cash and trade data from various third party portals
- Daily reconciliation of trades, positions, cash balances and cash activity
- Analysis and resolution of breaks
- Daily reporting of reconciliation status
- Report failed trades
- Client Services
- Manage queries raised by clients and respond with resolution in a timely manner
- Generate daily client end of day reports detailing cash and stock movements, cash balance summary, position summary, failed trades and trades pending settlement
- Proactive communication with counterparty to resolve failed trades
- Implement "follow-the-sun" model helps timely and quick resolution of breaks
- Corporate Action
- Monitor and act on events e.g. FOP movements, bond maturities, etc.
- Send notification to clients eligible for benefits of corporate actions
- Calculate and generate reports per client for:
- Charging interest
- Trade amendment / cancellation fees and margin charges
- Generate Risk management reports:
- Gross exposure vs net liquidity
- Failed trades
- Position mismatch, etc.
- Analyse daily balance movement and net liquidity of the firm
- Tax reconciliation, tax certificates for ISA accounts, reports for HMRC
- Financial reporting of operating P&L and general ledger accounting services