Direction offers comprehensive Back Office support including Admin, Support, Reporting & Data Processing.
Back Office Support for Logistics
At Direction we aim to please the customer and ensure that the product developed surpasses expectations. Our System Development Methodology addresses questions on quality, security and delivery and ensures meeting the objective stated above.
As part of our End-to-End Business Solution offering to our clients, we have set up dedicated teams with deep knowledge of the client’s business that works in close synch with client’s staff to provide support for bespoke applications created by Direction.
- This support includes all aspects of site admin such as:
- On-boarding of suppliers and customers
- A helpline for offices and suppliers
- Assimilating data from various client systems, checking all data for errors
- Importing product data, creating data on products manually
- Maintaining and updating product information with attachments received
- Checking and uploading product details
Direction has a team of around 50 professionals (including admin and back office staff) dedicated to back office operations including high end data processing.
Well defined processes based on specific client requirements are followed.
Processes and SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) are modified from time to time to keep in synch with client requirements.
Some of the activities covered by Data Processing are:
- Receive documents from client’s representatives around the world in various formats (email / fax / courier)
- Checking information received and following up on errors and missing documents with the client’s representatives
- Making entries on the client’s online system
Value added services such as:
- Remote printing of all documents at client’s place of work
- A searchable database of all documents available to the client
- Detailed reporting on timelines and punctuality available online
- Stringent quality control for error checking and punctuality allow Direction to regularly exceed SLAs (Service Level Agreements) offered to clients